Thursday, September 10, 2026
In Fences, Lyons asks his father, Troy, to lend him money.
Prompt Response:
I think adult children can ask their parents for money if they really need help, but they should also try to handle their financial problems on their own. Family should be there to support each other, but it is also important to learn how to be responsible with money. I believe asking for help is okay as long as you are not taking advantage of your parents.
Summary:
Adult children should try to be independent, but parents can still help when their children are struggling.
Reflection:
I believe family should help each other when they can. Money can sometimes cause problems in families, so it is important to communicate and be responsible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prompt: If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?
Prompt Response: I would share palusami, a traditional Samoan dish made with taro leaves and coconut cream. Summary: I would want someone to...
-
Prompt Response: I think adult children can ask their parents for money if they really need help, but they should also try to handle their...
-
Prompt Response: A fear I have overcome is my fear of dying. I used to think about it a lot and it would make me scared. Over time, I learn...
-
Prompt Response: A time I discovered a new perspective was when I got to know someone I had judged based on what other people told me. I th...
No comments:
Post a Comment