Thursday, September 3, 2026

Write about a fear you have overcome.

Prompt Response:
A fear I have overcome is my fear of dying. I used to think about it a lot and it would make me scared. Over time, I learned that death is a part of life, and I should focus more on enjoying the time I have.

Summary:
I realized that being scared of something I cannot control was keeping me from enjoying the present.

Reflection:
Overcoming this fear taught me to appreciate life more and not let fear stop me from making memories with the people I care about.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prompt: If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?

Prompt Response: I would share palusami, a traditional Samoan dish made with taro leaves and coconut cream. Summary: I would want someone to...