Thursday, September 3, 2026

In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

Prompt Response: I felt like I truly belonged when I joined marching band. Being around people who shared the same interests made me feel accepted.

Summary: Marching band gave me a place where I felt comfortable and included.

Reflection: It showed me how important it is to have people around you who make you feel like you belong.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prompt: If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?

Prompt Response: I would share palusami, a traditional Samoan dish made with taro leaves and coconut cream. Summary: I would want someone to...