Prompt Response:
I believe parents owe their children more than just food, clothing, and shelter. Children also need love, encouragement, support, and someone they can talk to. Parents don’t have to be their child’s best friend, but they should make their child feel cared for and supported.
Summary:
Troy believes his responsibility as a father is mainly providing for his family, but being a parent also involves emotional support.
Reflection:
I think having a parent who listens and encourages you can make a big difference. Kids should feel like they can depend on their parents, especially when they are going through something difficult.
Thursday, September 17, 2026
In Scene 4, Troy explains his beliefs about his responsibilities as a father.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Prompt: If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?
Prompt Response: I would share palusami, a traditional Samoan dish made with taro leaves and coconut cream. Summary: I would want someone to...
-
Prompt Response: I think adult children can ask their parents for money if they really need help, but they should also try to handle their...
-
Prompt Response: A fear I have overcome is my fear of dying. I used to think about it a lot and it would make me scared. Over time, I learn...
-
Prompt Response: A time I discovered a new perspective was when I got to know someone I had judged based on what other people told me. I th...
No comments:
Post a Comment