Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Sept 22

 Prompt Response:

The character who stood out to me the most was Rose because she stayed strong even when she went through difficult situations with Troy. I learned that the play is about family, love, responsibility, and forgiveness. My project represents what I learned by showing Rose’s struggles and how she found the strength to move forward.

Summary:
Fences shows how family conflicts and choices can affect people for years.

Reflection:
This play taught me that people make mistakes, but you can learn from them and choose how you move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prompt: If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?

Prompt Response: I would share palusami, a traditional Samoan dish made with taro leaves and coconut cream. Summary: I would want someone to...