Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Sept 24

 Prompt Response:

The character who stood out to me the most was Rose because she stayed strong through everything she went through with Troy. The biggest theme I noticed was family and forgiveness. My project shows Rose’s struggles and how she found the strength to keep moving forward.

Summary:
Fences shows how family, choices, and forgiveness can affect people.

Reflection:
I learned that people can make mistakes, but it’s important to learn from them and move forward.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Prompt: If you could share one dish from your culture or family traditions with someone who has never tried it, what would you choose? What would you want that person to understand about you or your culture through that dish?

Prompt Response: I would share palusami, a traditional Samoan dish made with taro leaves and coconut cream. Summary: I would want someone to...